WELCOME TO THE 1ST EPISODE OF F L E S H.
Getting pimples is something that happens to almost everybody, and it’s something that is completely normal. But, it’s quite embarrassing when you’re going out or doing something with friends with a huge red zit in the middle of your forehead.
Well, worry no more. In this episode, I’ll be listing methods, tricks, and easy home remedies that’ll cure your skin in no time. Some of the ways listed below might not work for some people due to skin differences and types.
I’ve had my fair share of experience with pimples over the past 2 years, and I’ve been seeing a dermatologist to clear my face of any oil etc. but that does’t stop me for doing my own thing at home.
One thing I learned with pimples is, if you prepare before it comes, it most likely won’t come.
Here are some things you have to make sure to do daily:
- Wash your face 2 times a day, when you wake up and before you go to sleep. (make sure you have the right kind of face wash for your skin)
- Always take off your makeup before you sleep, and avoid using it when you don’t really need it.
- Do not touch your face if your hands aren’t clean. That’s how pimples are formed, with bacteria, and if you add more to it with your hand, it’ll only be worse.
- DO NOT USE YOUR BODY LOTION ON YOUR FACE. EVER. DON’T DO IT.
- Moisturize your face whenever you can, and keep your face fresh and clean at all times.
- ICE - Put some ice in a piece of cloth and hold it against the pimple for 2-3 minutes, then repeat on any other pimples on your face. It’ll calm them down and they’ll fade away quicker. The more you do this throughout the day, the better. (4-5x)
- TOOTHPASTE - Apply a tiny tiny tiny bit of toothpaste on your pimples before going to sleep. It’ll shrink the pimple and it’ll go away faster.
- LEMON - Dab a little lemon on your pimples, max. 2 times a day if you can.
- HONEY - Known for getting rid of bacteria, so this is very helpful. Apply some honey on cotton and dab it against the pimples. Leave it on for about 20-30 mins, later rinse with lukewarm water.
Whatever you do, never pop a pimple. Because most of the time, it’ll hurt, then you’ll feel better but it’ll start to swell up and pour some blood, then some more blood, then it’ll be a little hole in your face, then it’ll start to face and you’ll be happy, but it’ll leave a huge ass scar that you don’t want. I speak from experience, DO NOT POP THE GODDAMN PIMPLE.
Ways to avoid pimples:
- Wear makeup only on special occasions.
- Wash your hair regularly and well.
- Always wear fresh and clean clothing.
- Keep your hands clean
- Eat healthy and eat regularly.
That’s all for now, I really hope this helped at least some of you. If any of you wanna try these methods out and tell me how it goes, it’ll be great!
Some videos that might help you:
Thank you for reading. Please like/reblog. Your support is much appreciated. Requests for the next episode are welcome!
Next episode: Monday, April 28th, 2014.